PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
SCHECTER GUITAR RESEARCH 844-SHC
The Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 7-string solidbody electric guitar is tailor-made for aggressive playing.
- 844-SHC (Keith Merrow KM-7 FR S Mk-III Hybrid 7-String Electric Guitar, Lambo Green)
7-string Metal Machine with Floyd Rose and Sustainiac: The Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 7-string solidbody electric guitar is tailor-made for aggressive playing. You’ll love the fluid feel of this guitar’s compound-radius ebony fingerboard while your hand slides up and down its insanely comfortable Ultra Thin C-shaped neck. The KM-7’s bridge is loaded with a Seymour Duncan Nazgul humbucker that will push your favorite amp stack to the brink with epic high-gain tone. The never-ending feedback provided by the KM-7’s Infinite Sustain System will imbue your solos with stinging harmonic sustain. Topped off with a Floyd Rose for effortless dive-bombing, the Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 7-string solidbody electric guitar is primed for molten metal!
Designed for fast, flexible playability by Keith Merrow himself: Guitarist Keith Merrow has made a reputation for seamlessly melding monstrous rhythms with soaring leads, and he designed the KM-7 with Schecter to give him the eminent playability he needs. You’ll be able to set your own speed limit with this axe, thanks to its fast Ultra Thin “C” neck profile and compound-radius fretboard. With a neck that plays this slick, you’ll be up at the highest frets before you know it.
Seymour Duncan Nazgul humbucker delivers epic modern metal tone: The Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7’s bridge is packed with one of the most brutal humbuckers we’ve ever encountered here at Sweetwater. The Seymour Duncan Nazgul humbucker was forged with modern metal in mind – it effortlessly holds up under the lowest metal tunings and provides you with the searing highs, grinding mids, and tight bass that metal guitarists demand. The note articulation, saturation, and pickup attack of the Nazgul are phenomenal, and the deep chug it delivers is nothing short of legendary.
Sustainiac Infinite Sustain System yields unlimited feedback sustain: The Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 is loaded with the Sustainiac Infinite Sustain System, providing you with intense, predictable, infinite feedback sustain. Accent your solos with ear-splitting harmonics, perform never-ending dive-bombs, create unique effects, and stoke your creativity to push sonic boundaries.
- Model Name: Keith Merrow KM-7 FR S
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Guitar Color: Lambo Green (LGRN)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Green Offset/Reverse Dots
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark
- Scale: 26.5” (673mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width: 1.874” (47.6mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Right-Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Binding: Carbon Fiber 1-ply
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck: PickupSustainiac®
- Controls: Volume/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set S
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-String (.009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.062)
- Case: SGR-1C “Case Sold Separately”