PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
PEARL DRUMS P-2050CF
ELIMINATOR: REDLINE L.T. (LIGHT TRANSPORT). Foldable for light and easy transport, stable and with a smooth responsive action.
- P-2050CF | ELIMINATOR: REDLINE L.T. (LIGHT TRANSPORT) Foldable for light and easy transport, stable and with a smooth responsive action.
The Eliminator Redline L.T. (Light Transport) is the high-end Eliminator pedal line which is able to fold without changing the spring tension/beater angle or removing the beater. It is light, compact in size, has a smooth responsive action without a bottom plate and works well for all purposes.
The Eliminator Redline LT (Light-Transport) is the new high-end bass drum pedal that you can fold and transport easily with popular features from the best-selling “Eliminator Redline” series. Featuring core specifications such as the NiNjA bearing, the Eliminator Redline LT is extremely comfortable to play with a light and smooth action.
The key function of Eliminator Redline LT is the ability to fold down the pedal without changing the spring tension/beater angle or removing the beater. Easy to transport whilst still driving your performance.
The Eliminator Redline LT is sure to become your new favorite.
※Tuning key and 4x interchangeable cams included.
- DRIVE: Sprocket-less Double Chain
- FOOT BOARD: Redline Reversible Traction Plate
- DRIVE BEARINGS: NiNjA Low-Friction
- BEATER: Control Core Quadbeater
- TENSION ADJUSTMENT: Click-Lock
- CLUTCH MECHANISM: Folding function
- BEATER ANGLE: Uni-Lock Infinitely Adjustable
- RADIUS ROD: Resin bushing
- CAM: Interchangeable Cam
Quickly changes the power and feel of the pedal to suit your individual playing needs. Provides a choice of 6 different color-coded cams (4 included and 2 more optional).
Changing the cam is as simple as pushing the release button and snapping another in place.
(BLACK) Linear Action
(WHITE) Oversized Linear
(RED) Radical Progressive
(PURPLE) Aggressive Action
(YELLOW) Inverse Action
CAM CHANGE: Changing the cam is as simple as pushing the release button and snapping another in place.