PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
The Mini CMD 151P IV is the best-sounding and most compact 1×15″ combo out there, sending out 300W of power through a single Markbass custom neodymium speaker and piezo tweeter.
- MINI-CMD151P-IV – 1 X 15″ 300W Bass Combo Amp With 4 Band Eq
The Mini CMD 151P IV is the best-sounding and most compact 1×15″ combo out there, sending out 300W of power through a single Markbass custom neodymium speaker and piezo tweeter. Highly portable and astoundingly loud for its size, this combo gets even louder when connected to an extension cabinet, most effectively the New York 151. The new Little Mark IV Combo head features the new bi-band limiter, a MUTE switch, and the 3-way switch that includes the options of Flat, Scooped, or FSW.
- WARM, TRUE-TO-THE-SOURCE SOUND – This combo’s 15” speaker gives a nice low-mid emphasis that is well suited to blues, roots music, old rock and roll, and more. Fifteen-inch speakers used to sound big and dumb, lacking definition… But the clarity of our custom 15s is very impressive compared to other 15” speakers, and its piezo tweeter adds some nice high-end sparkle up to 18 kHz.
- UPDATED 4 BAND EQ, OLD SCHOOL FILTER, 3 WAY SWITCH – Our updated 4 band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the 4 bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally, the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3-way rotary-switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs – giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the ‘FSW’ option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on-demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.
- BI-BAND LIMITER – Our new bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end “breathe” for a more natural sound. It makes our amp heads the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
- PRACTICAL SOLUTION FOR 15” LOVERS – The Mini CMD 151P combo is the practical solution for those who like the sound of 15” speakers.
- COMPACT SIZE AND LIGHT WEIGHT – The Mini CMD 151P IV takes up very little real estate on stage, is easy to transport around town, and yet it gives you all the volume you need for most gigs. Easily upgrades to a 500W rig with the addition of a New York 151 cabinet.
INPUT impedance: 1 Mohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
RETURN impedance: 22 Kohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
GAIN –46 dB to +23 dB range
LINE OUT level control on front panel
PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
LOW: center frequency 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
MID LOW: center frequency 360 Hz; level: ±16 dB
MID HIGH: center frequency 800 Hz; level: ±16 dB
HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz; level: ±16 dB
OLD SCHOOL: max cut range: 250 Hz – 20 kHz
3 WAY SWITCH: flat/scooped-mid/FSW
SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp
TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
LINE OUT balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4” combo, 1/4”*
FOOTSWITCH (OPTIONAL): FLAT/SCOOPED-MID
OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
POWER REQUIREMENT: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
BASS REFLEX: rear
IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
SPEAKER POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
SENSITIVITY: 100 dB SPL
WEIGHT: 40.34 lbs / 18.3 kg
WIDTH: 18.27 in. / 46.4 cm
HEIGHT: 18.27 in. / 46.4 cm
DEPTH: 18.9 in. / 48 cm
The minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.