PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
MARKBASS – NANO MARK II
The NANO MARK II has evolved from our Nano Mark 300 amplifier, adding many useful features. It keeps the same powerful sound in an ultra-compact size and same lightweight package of its famous predecessor (only 3.20lbs/1.45 kg).
- NANO MARK II – Ultra-portable Amp Head With Bi-band Limiter
The NANO MARK II has evolved from our Nano Mark 300 amplifier, adding many useful features. It keeps the same powerful sound in an ultra-compact size and same lightweight package of its famous predecessor (only 3.20lbs/1.45 kg). The new bi-band limiter featured on this amp responds faster and more dynamically to your playing, giving a more natural sound. Plus, thanks to an optional single footswitch you can easily have access to a scooped-mid EQ setting and quickly get a tight tone for slap or pick bass!
Power-to-weight ratio / ultra-portable amp
NANO MARK II is a professional grade amp weighing only 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg and has an unbelievable power-to-weight ratio with 300W from its MPT power amp in a remarkably small and lightweight package. This amp is perfect for bassists searching for portability without sacrificing the rich and warm tones unique to Markbass.
This amp is ideal or those who need a myriad of tone shaping on the go. Thanks to its simple and effective controls you can get a clear, loud, defined EQ resulting in an authentic reproduction of your bass guitar’s sound. Scooped-mid EQ ideal for slap and pick bass tones are available using an optional single footswitch connected to the dedicated input on the rear panel.
Our new bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end “breathe” for a more natural sound. It makes our amp heads the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
MPT – MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY
Many other bass amps on the market use power amps that are not specifically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested heavily in R&D to develop a proprietary power amp technology in house. When compared against the competition, all Markbass amps feel unique, with a more defined sound and more power. Our MPT power amp was built from the ground up to respect and elevate the inherent tone of your instrument.
XLR Out, Pre/Post EQ, FX send/return, Footswitch
A balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post EQ and GND Lift switches, effect send and return, Footswitch input and quarter inch/Speakon speaker output – truly a feat of engineering – even we find it hard to believe all of these fit in such an ultra-small head.
- INPUT impedance: 1 Mohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- RETURN impedance: 33 Kohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
- GAIN –60 dB to +23 dB range
- PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
- GROUND LIFT switch on rear panel
- FOOTSWITCH (not included) for flat/scooped switch
- MASTER VOLUME
- LOW: center frequency 60 Hz; level: ±16 dB | MID LOW: center frequency 360 Hz; level: ±16 dB | MID HIGH: center frequency 800 Hz; level: ±16 dB | HIGH: center frequency 5 kHz; level: ±16 dB
- SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (Pre Eq)
- LINE OUT balanced XLR, Maximum Voltage 10 Vpp, Impedance 600 ohm
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4” combo
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: WIDTH: 7.87 in. / 20 cm | DEPTH: 8.27 in. / 21 cm | HEIGHT: 2.09 in. / 5.3 cm |WEIGHT: 3.20 lbs / 1.45 kg
- OUTPUT POWER: 300W RMS @ 4 ohm, 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
- BI-BAND LIMITER | FOOTSWITCH (OPTIONAL): FLAT/SCOOPED-MID | Rack ears do not come included with this head