PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
MARKBASS LITTLE MARK VINTAGE 1000
Following the astounding success of the 500W version, this 1000W high-power head is created for those who need the highly appreciated features and lot of tone options of the LITTLE MARK VINTAGE but also like to have a massive supply of power, no matter how big is the stage and the volume you play! NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA AT THIS TIME.
- LITTLE-MARK-VINTAGE-1000 – 1000W Tube Bass Preamp Head
This one is part of the Gold Series, a state-of-the-art lineup offering superior quality, recognizable by its catching new look marking a new era at Markbass, starting from gold plated circuits to the highly selected components, to some of the most requested features!
- Tube Preamp -The Little Mark Vintage 1000 features a Tube Preamp, to get a rich and warm tone full of harmonics.
- 1000W MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology) Power Amp -This ultrahigh-power head gets amplified by a powerful 1000W MPT power amp, delivering a large supply of power and serious headroom with amazing definition and dynamics.
About all the bass amps on the market use the same power amp from different manufacturers, which are not specifically designed for bass. At Markbass, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot in R&D to create a proprietary power amp technology, specifically designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
- Limiter Control – This control offers a modern reaction when you set it all the way up, or put it down to zero to create that old generation behavior with its typical distortion you get when the Limiter effect is really low, and of course, you can also get everything in between.
- New EQ setting / 3-WAY Switch – The 4 Bands EQ of the Little Mark Vintage 1000 have a new setting on frequencies center, all tuned to offer a pretty balanced tone that easily cuts in the mix, plus a 3-WAY switch with three useful EQ preset options to get very quickly a real FLAT setting, a CUT one with scooped Mids and enhanced Low and High and an OLD one with scooped High to get an old vintage style tone.
- Real DI box – The BALANCED DI OUT with transformer is optimized to give pure, full, rich, linear sound on all frequencies. Although Little Mark amp heads already feature high-quality DI circuitry, the transformer upgrades the DI performance offering a real DI box inside the head, handling extreme transients without introducing any distortion or coloration.
- Gold Line Top Features – As it happens in the Gold Line series, the Little Mark Vintage 1000 features gold plated circuits and top-quality selected components, providing the purest and cleanest sound you can imagine.
- Mute and ON/OFF EQ – Footswitchable MUTE is one of the most requested features in order to tune or switch an instrument in a silent way. The optional Dual Footswitch also allows to turn ON/OFF the EQ section.
- Size/Weight – The Little Mark Vintage 1000 features the same compact SIZE and light WEIGHT of all the Little Mark family heads.
INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
LIMITER (from 0 to MAX)
GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
3-WAY SWITCH (FLAT/CUT/OLD)
LOW: center frequency: 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
LOW MID: center frequency: 400 Hz, level: ±16 dB
HIGH MID: center frequency: 2200 Hz, level: ±16 dB
HIGH: center frequency: 10 KHz, level: ±16 dB
LINE OUT / DI: balanced XLR, 600 Ohm transformer output – Maximum Voltage 12 Vpp
EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
SPEAKER OUT: speakon combo
WEIGHT: 6.61 lbs / 3 Kg
WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 600W RMS @ 8 ohms
POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed. Rack ears do not come included with this head. Product specifications are subject to change without notice