PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
The Markbass CMD-NINJA-102P-500-IV bass combo amp is the perfect choice for those looking for a light and portable combo.
- CMD-NINJA-102P-500-IV – 2×10″ 500w Richard Bona Signature Combo Amp
This 2×10″ RICHARD BONA signature combo features the new Little Mark IV Ninja, with a new bi-band limiter, a MUTE switch, and the 3-way switch that includes the options of Flat, Scooped or FSW. It’s the perfect choice for those looking for a light and portable combo, but like the other Ninja series products, respecting your instrument tone is our first priority… with no compromise, perfectly aligned with Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis’ vision.. you’ll be surprised by the amazing depth and volume coming out of such a compact, lightweight combo. Plus, the vertical design of the two Markbass 10″ speakers always allows finding room on stage, even in small clubs!
- PRACTICAL SOLUTION FOR GIGGING BASSISTS – This rear-ported 2×10 combo is a great option for gigging bassists who love the attack and tone of 10” speakers, and the 300W@8ohm of its Ninja IV head are the perfect power to cover any kind of gigs by just with this combo without a big rig. But, for more volume and headroom, it does also match with any 8 ohm Markbass cabinet… giving you 500W@4ohm power!
- UPDATED 4 BAND EQ, OLD SCHOOL FILTER, 3 WAY SWITCH – Our updated 4 band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the 4 bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally, the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3-way rotary-switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs – giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the ‘FSW’ option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on-demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.
- BI-BAND LIMITER – Our new bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high-end “breathe” for a more natural sound. It makes our amp heads the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.
- SIZE/WEIGHT/SOUND – The CMD NINJA 102P – 500 IV combo has a high-portable SIZE, and it weights only 35.71 lbs (16.2 Kg). Its sound is a professional sound, with amazing depth and great definition
- VERTICAL DESIGN – The vertical design of this 2×10″ combo always allows you to find room on stage, even in small clubs!
INPUT impedance: 1 Mohm, max. voltage: 9 Vpp
RETURN impedance: 22 Kohm, max. voltage: 10 Vpp
GAIN –46 dB to +23 dB range
LINE OUT level control on front panel
PRE/POST EQ (for line out) switch on rear panel
GROUND LIFT switch on the rear panel
LOW: center frequency 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
MID LOW: center frequency 360 Hz; level: ±16 dB
MID HIGH: center frequency 800 Hz; level: ±16 dB
HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz; level: ±16 dB
OLD SCHOOL: max cut range: 250 Hz – 20 kHz
3 WAY SWITCH: flat/scooped-mid/FSW
SEND EFFECTS: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp
TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
LINE OUT balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4” combo, 1/4”*
SPEAKER & MORE SPECS
BASS REFLEX: rear
IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
SPEAKER POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5 kHz
SENSITIVITY: 101 dB SPL
FOOTSWITCH (OPTIONAL): FLAT/SCOOPED-MID
WEIGHT: 35.71 lbs / 16,2 Kg
WIDTH: 12.99 in. / 33 cm
DEPTH: 17.05 in. / 43 cm
HEIGHT: 27.40 in. / 70 cm
OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to the region of sale)
The minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.