PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
KALI AUDIO INUNF
Ultra-Nearfield 3-Way Studio Monitor System
- INUNF -Ultra-Nearfield 3-Way Studio Monitor System
Introducing the IN-UNF, an Ultra-Nearfield studio monitor system specifically made for use on your desk. With reference level full-range audio at 0.8 meters, a detailed, intimate view of your mix is only arm’s length away.
Designed For Your Desk
The IN-UNF is specifically designed to sit on your desk, and your desk is incorporated as an acoustic member of the system. Reflections from the drivers to the desk to your ears are accounted for, giving you a perfectly clear picture of your mix that you can rely on to translate well.
The IN-UNF consists of three main pieces: a bass unit and two satellites. The bass unit houses two high-excursion 4.5-Inch woofers as well as the amplifier and other electronics for the system. The two woofers are horizontally opposed, so no net vibration is transferred to the desk or to anything sitting on the bass unit.
The two satellites use the same coaxial midrange and tweeter as Kali’s acclaimed IN-5 and IN-8 studio monitors.
The midrange/tweeter satellites are spherical, and sit on a silicone pad that lets you adjust their angle so that they’re aimed precisely at your ears.
The bass unit also houses the IN-UNF’s inputs, including a USB-C input which supports 24-bit resolution and up to 48kHz sample rate. Connect your computer, laptop, tablet, phone, or other USB-capable audio devices.
iOS devices with a lightning connector requires Apple’s Camera Adapter Kit, sold separately.
Balanced TRS, 3.5mm, and optical inputs are also provided for easy connection to pro audio and consumer devices, as well as gaming consoles and televisions.
DIP Switches let you place the IN-UNF wherever your desk is, whether it’s against a wall, in the middle of a room, in a corner, or even in a tight space with walls on either side.
You can also control the trim level of the low frequency, midrange, and high frequency drivers with +/- 2 dB trim controls.
If you’re in the mood for a party, you can turn the bass up +4 dB!
- Powered: Yes
- Amp Class: D
- Power Config: 2-Channel, each bi-amped (LF+MR/HF)
- Midrange/HF Power Per Channel: 60W (Continuous)
- LF Power Per Channel: 100W (Continuous)
- HF Driver: 1-Inch Textile Dome Tweeter
- Midrange Driver: 4-Inch Optimized Profile Paper
- LF Driver: 4.5-Inch High-Excursion Woofer
- LF to Midrange Crossover: 280 Hz
- Midrange to HF Crossover: 2800 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 39 Hz – 25 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 47 Hz – 21 kHz
- Recommended Listening Distance: 0.8 Meters
- Max SPL: (Peak at 1M) 103 dB
- System THD: (85dB SPL at .8M) <3% from 80 Hz to 1.7 kHz <2% above 1.7 kHz
- Stereo Inputs: 3.5mm (Unbalanced, -10dBV) | Optical (Digital) | USB-C (Digital) | TRS (Balanced, +4dBu)
- Conversion: 24-bit/48kHz
- Trims: LF, MR, HF +/-2dB, LF +4dB
- Bass Unit Height/Depth: 11.6 Inches (29.4 cm)/5.25 Inches (13.3 cm)
- Bass Unit Width: 19.4 Inches (49.4cm)
- Satellite Puck Desk Area (circle): 22.2 square inches (143 square cm)
- Satellite Diameter: 6.25 Inches (15.8 cm)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.2 kg)