PRODUCT OF THE WEEK!
PolyBrute is more than a synthesizer – it’s a 6-voice analog powerhouse, with unprecedented expressivity and sound morphing capabilities, built to let you perform fearlessly, compose with fluidity, and explore sound in perpetual motion.
- PolyBrute – 6-Voice Polyphonic Morphing Analog Synthesizer
Evolution of the Brute sound
Raw, powerful, organic. The analog Brute voice is an unmistakable sonic force to be reckoned with – how about six at once?
PolyBrute’s six-voice power starts with two Brute waveshaping oscillators. With sprawling timbral versatility from delicate airy pads to snarling stacked bass, these are six voices you can count on to excel in every application.
The tactile and reactive nature of analog synthesis is right at the heart of PolyBrute’s architecture. Tame or animate the oscillators with an expanded array of multiple filters, envelopes and LFOs for absolute control over the analog domain. Once you’ve harnessed its sound sources, PolyBrute is your vessel for an inspiring voyage into sound.
- Analog Morphing Synthesizer: 6 voices of Polyphony, Mono, Unison, Poly voicing, Single, Split, Layer modes
- 61-keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Ribbon controllers
- Morphée touch and pressure sensitive 3D controller
- Sound Morphing capability, part A and B for each preset
- Two Analog VCO’s: Saw, Triangle + Metalizer, Square + Pulse Width, Sub, Linear FM, Hard Sync
- Noise Generator: Continuous tone from rumble noise to white noise
- Osc and Noise Mixer with Filter routing
- 12dB/Oct Steiner Parker Filter
- 24dB/Oct Ladder Filter with Distortion
- Three Envelopes: Two ADSR, One DADSR, Looping capability
- Three LFOs
- Three stereo digital effects
- 768 preset slots
- 12×32 Modulation Matrix
- 64 step polyphonic sequence
- Arpeggiator and Matrix Arpeggiator
- Stereo audio output
- MIDI and USB i/o + analog clock i/o
- 2 expression and 1 sustain pedal inputs